Degrees, Licenses and Affiliations:
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #53139 with the California Board of Behavioral Science
· MS in Counseling Psychology Dominican University of California
· JD University of California Hastings College of the Law (Inactive member of the California Bar)
· BA Linguistics University of California San Diego
· Member of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
· Member of The Psychotherapy Institute
· Certified in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
· Member of Psi Chi
· My work currently focuses on private therapy with individuals and couples in my North Berkeley office.
· Interned for two years at the CSUEB Health Center as a post-graduate counselor.
· Interned for two years at Parkmead Elementary School in Walnut Creek as a post-graduate counselor.
· Interned for two years in Berkeley and Oakland public schools as a post graduate counselor with BACR.
· Interned for one year as a graduate counselor at Dominican University of California.
by Mary Oliver
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting -
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.